Information For New Patients
A holistic approach with Dr. Saleh for more sustainability: Our practice is like a boutique – you are treated by Dr. Saleh and not passed back and forth between different dentists. She knows your history and can treat you holistically and systematically. Another advantage of the boutique character of the practice is that when you come to us, you can keep your appointment on time and have our full attention. Multiple treatments are not planned at the same time.
Ready for Your First Visit?
We Are Always Happy to Welcome New Patients!
3 steps to your appointment in our practice:
Fill Out Patient Forms
It is best to fill out the medical history form digitally as part of your online appointment booking. This saves paper and speeds up the processes in the practice during your first visit.
Additional Preparation for The Appointment
You are welcome to find out what you can expect from your first visit in advance of your appointment here on the website.
What will my first visit to the practice be like?
So that you can get to know us as practitioners and we can get to know you as patients, please allow 60 minutes for your first visit.
We will use this time for:
- Comprehensive personal care and advice,
- review of your dental and medical history,
- preparation of a complete set of digital x-rays if no current ones are available
- comprehensive examination of teeth, gingiva and surrounding musculature
- outline of treatment options and planning of future dental care modalities
What do I need to bring with me?
Please be sure to bring your health insurance card with you to your appointment.
In addition, please think of:
- list of the medication you are taking,
- completed new patient forms (alternatively, you can complete the forms on site at the practice)
If you have any questions or concerns – we are here for you!